In order to enter in Italy, foreign citizens shall obtain a study visa to be issued from the Italian embassy of their Country. For this purpose, it is necessary that the School submits a copy of the admission letter addressed to the student to the embassy where students applied for visa. Therefore, students selected for admission in the final rankings shall secure their position and communicate the email address of the competent embassy office to Doctoral school (email@example.com)
Students who obtained a degree from a foreign institution shall submit the following documents in hard copies to the School:
- Certificate of Master of Science with final mark awarded;
- Transcript of records and exams passed during the Master of Science;
- English language certificate;
- Valid GRE® General Test (5 years since the test date) possessed by the application deadline.
Certificate of English language knowledge recognised:
- IELTS with a minimum score of 5.0;
- One of the language certificates recognized equivalent to IELTS 5.0 by the Foreign Languages Centre and detained in the table published (a.a. 2017/2018);
- Otherwise, a certificate stating that students have obtained Bachelor or Master degree, in which English was used as medium of instruction, certifying that “The medium of instruction is English”.