Print page
Arrival in Italy
The University offers a reception service helping students to find accommodations, obtaining residence permit and financial aids.

The annual amount of tuition fees is determined on the basis of Equivalent Economic Situation ISEE indicator, if family members of the concerned person live in Italy, or Equivalent Economic Situation for University ISEEU indicator, if the family members of the concerned person live abroad.

In fact, thanks to ISEE/ISEEU declaration, it is possible to determine the income bracket of the concerned person and consequently the availability of any fees reduction.

ISEE/ISEEU declaration can be produced by Centres for Tax Assistance (CAF) providing the following documents:
  • Ad Hoc certificate or declaration on plain paper issued by competent authorities in the foreign country where the income is generated, accompanied by a translation of the document in Italian. However, in case the former was difficult to obtain, also a declaration issued by Italian diplomatic or representative offices, legalized by the Prefecture, is accepted. Those certificates shall provide information on the family composition, movable and immovable property and income generated in the foreign country; 
  • If necessary, the official certificate indicating the concerned person as formally stateless or as a political refugee, issued by Italian Minister of Internal Affairs or United Nation High Commission’s Italian office. Economic condition of those candidates shall be evaluated only on the basis of the income generated and property possessed, if any available, in Italy.